We acknowledge and respect the first humans of the unceded land we call San Francisco—the Ramaytush Ohlone. We condemn the genocide of these and other tribes across the Western Hemisphere. We honor their legacy and history, and we support rematriation and sovereignty efforts.
Season 5: Sounds of The City
Photography by Michelle Kilfeather
Episode 2: Musée Mécanique!!!
We're an independent podcast. Help support us today! We appreciate it.
- Giants PA Announcer Renel Brooks-Moon
- Public Defender and artist Matt Gonzalez
- Street artist Ricky Rat
- Pali Boucher of Rocket Dog Rescue
- Darnay McPherson on Growing up in the Fillmore in the '60s
- Margaret Casey and the Panhandle Saxophone (San Francisco Houseboats Series)
- Chloe Jackman on Her San Francisco Childhood
- Fernay McPherson on growing up and cooking in the Fillmore (La Cocina Series)
- Ron Turner on Growing Up in the Central Valley
- Jan Yanehiro's Career in Journalism and Education
- Sister Roma on Her First Visit to San Francisco (Sisters at 40 Series)
- Marke Bieschke on His Time In San Francisco
- K.R. Morrison on Moving to San Francisco and Learning to Play Drums
- Bhautik Joshi and David Brooks on the Changes in Potrero Hill and San Francisco